Performance improvement in healthcare is vital
Today’s economy, coupled with overwhelming changes in healthcare policy, requires solid, on-going performance improvement in healthcare. What does that mean? It means healthcare providers at every level must examine their organizations from the most strategic level on down to the simplest routine process for opportunities to streamline, improve and optimize the care given and the costs associated with that care.
Tools to accelerate healthcare performance improvement
What tools are essential to successfully implementing performance improvement in any level of the healthcare arena? The same tools applied to almost any profit or non-profit organization can be used very successfully in healthcare, but they must be configured to bring them into line with the unique needs and core processes of the healthcare industry. Strategic planning, project management and process improvement are three of the principal tools healthcare professionals should look to to obtain consistent, measurable and invaluable performance improvement in their organizations. And when the situation warrants, focused executive coaching can be brought in to help overcome specific leadership hurdles or increase accountability.
Three key components
Here is why we focus on these three key components:
- Strategic Planning: With a rapidly changing environment in the economy, government and healthcare itself, a strategic course that can maneuver through these challenges is imperative to success. Our unique approach to healthcare strategic planning, Vision Navigation®, is designed to manage performance and measure impacts, not just set goals. That is why our clients realize 20+% improvements in strategic project completions. To learn more, click here.
- Project Management: From building a satellite clinic to implementing EHR/EMR, from executing a new primary care model to accomplishing your unique large project, a project management tool that coordinates the many tracks of activity, ensuring accountability to bring your project in on-time and on-budget, is imperative. Our proprietary Dynamic Planning™ project management system empowers teams to execute and deliver on-time, on-budget projects virtually 100% of the time. Learn more here.
- Process Improvement: Any healthcare facility contains a myriad of separate systems. From admissions or scheduling through to billing, each system is built on multiple customer/supplier exchanges and critical handoffs that assure quality care is given at minimal cost. Process improvement optimizes both existing systems and new systems employed. Nationally, 2/3 of improvement efforts fail to meet expectations. Our unique approach, Process Advantage™, consistently exceeds expectations and improves performance 20-50% on virtually any process. Learn more here.
Why PGS’ focus on healthcare performance improvement?
Why is healthcare a special niche for PGS? Two reasons: our history and our success.
President Bill Dann studied Public Administration at both Cornell and the Sloan school of Business. His experience in healthcare ranges from Deputy Commissioner of Health for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts to the Executive Director of the Norton Sound Regional Health Corporation, for which he was instrumental in their move from a fledgling clinic to a billion dollar, respected healthcare organization in rural Alaska. His passion and skills for performance improvement in any organization find their roots in healthcare and have been fostered by a variety of exciting healthcare client projects over the years. Read more about Bill’s work here.
PGS has partnered successfully with a wide variety of healthcare clients, working in strategic planning, process improvement and project management throughout our 25+ year history. From small, local clinics to world-renowned cancer research centers, large hospitals to community health centers, primary care associations to regional health corporations, we have a proven history of successfully providing essential tools to healthcare organizations of all “makes and models”, and achieving extraordinary results.
Each of our key product pages listed above includes a healthcare related case study to show the tool in action. Click on any of those links above to read about some of our past healthcare clients. Or you can listen to some audio interviews with strategic planning and project management healthcare clients here.
To learn more about our current focus on how to optimize your primary care model while completing the nationally mandated EMR/EHR implementation click here.
Is PGS right for you?
To answer that question, read what our clients have said: PGS is the one performance management consulting group that consistently “transforms impossibly overwhelming into simply doable.”
Here’s why our Vision Navigation®, Dynamic Planning™ and Process Advantage™ are different:
- We create alignment and motivation for success
- We establish tight accountability for results in all products
- We show you how to use our easy tools daily to drive performance
- We produce results quickly to generate momentum
- Each solution is uniquely yours
- We partner and stick with our clients to guarantee results
To learn how we can help you put the management tools in place to deliver the highest quality patient care in your organization, contact (877) 276-4414 and ask to speak to one of our consultants.